Think twice about how socialmedia re-wires your brain and the impact it has on how you operate.
Credit: A fantastic video written and created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz).
- Abnormal White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Internet Addiction Disorder: A Tract-Based Spatial Statistics Study
- Phantom vibrations among undergraduates: Prevalence and associated psychological characteristics
- Cognitive control in media multitaskers
- Amygdala Volume and Social Network Size in Humans
- What is the role of dopamine in reward: hedonic impact, reward
learning, or incentive salience? (PDF)