How are new digital technologies changing how teachers teach and students learn?
Network & Internet Security company Enterasys published the following Infographic based on a recent survey.
How do the results compare against YOUR institution?
Digital Technology in Education: Adoption Rates of New Styles of K-12 Teaching
Here’s a quick list of their findings:
- 21% Currently Use Digital TEXT BOOKS; 37% plan to move to DIGITAL ONLY in the near future.
- 40%+ Network Infrastructure INADEQUATE for Digital VIDEO content
- 84% CAN monitor Student Network Use (CIPA FCC 11-125)
- 27% canNOT customize student network by grade level (or with difficulty)
- 46% of schools that plat to exclusively use Online ASSESSMENT for testing.
- 43% Currently Use OR PLAN to try FLIPPED CLASSROOMS
- *33% are currently using SOCIAL MEDIA.
PARTICIPATE in my survey
*IF you’re using Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, or Twitter, will you please participate in my online survey?
I’m looking for REAL examples of teaching and learning with Social Media.
GO TO–> Google Survey form. Please share this survey with others and I’ll share back the results!
Adoption Rates of New Styles of K-12 Teaching