The Delta Cost Project should be on top of everyone’s list for information related to Higher Education economics.
On their site you’ll be able to:
- Explore their database and create reports on higher education spending, performance, and more.
Outstanding #HigherEd Trends & Data Updates
- Find out how colleges in your state are spending money and performing.
- Learn what research shows about higher education spending, tuition, subsidies, and outcomes.
- Delve into hot topics that put rising tuition in perspective.
- Explore data and create reports on higher education spending, performance, and more.
I find valuable their presenting the BIG PICTURE and an in-depth perspective of college funding, especially when faced with the quick, emotional blips heard in the media about rising tuition and university spending.
Here is an excellent example: