Found on Edutopia:
Getting kids engaged with learning, focused on working smarter, and ready for the future.
This guide can help you better understand how mobile gadgets — cell phones, tablets, and smartphones — can engage students and change their learning environment.
What’s Inside the Mobile Learning PDF?
- Introduction: The Pros and cons of mobile learning on mobile devices? Bridging the digital gap?
- Know your mobile devices-cell phones, tablets and more.
- Resources for teachers getting started with mobile learning– so important to get teachers to find they can manage and utilized mobile devices constructively for powerful learning.
- K-12 Apps and Web tools: elementary, middle, and high schools
- Getting parents on board the mobile learning bandwagon!