Predicting the Near Future for eLearning
The growth in eLearning is predicted from the past, in a great infographic from The eLearning Industry.
The power and potential for elearning is clear as the infographic focuses on higher education and business in the following areas.
Benefits of Online Learning
- Money Spent on eLearning continues to grow–DOUBLING by 2015
- 50% savings, on training with a 60% reduction of time.
- Half of ALL college classes to be online by 2019.
- eLearning is Ecologically Friendly with 90% reduction in energy over traditional classes.
- Increase in Fortune 500 company use with over 41% now using technology for instruction.
- Self-paced Industry growth with the most rapid growth in developing nations.
- Productivity boost with a calculation of $30 worth of productivity for every $1 spent.
- Companies offering online learning retain more employees and generate more revenue per employee.
- 72% of companies surveyed stated eLearning keeps them up-to-date with industry changes and makes them more competitive.
Top 10 eLearning Statistics for 2014